How to Say Fabulous
This hilarious handbook translates hundreds of outrageous phrases from English into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian. There are sections on:
• Night Life: “Are there any gay bars around here?”
• Shopping: “Those shoes! I must have those shoes!”
• Opening Lines: “I am a flight attendant/choreographer/actor/owner of a greeting card store.”
• Dining Out: “You’ve had worse things in your mouth!”
• Parting Glances: “I never meant to hurt you.”
With How to Say “Fabulous!” in 8 Different Languages, you’ll always know how to speak the native tongue!