The Guardian Angel
Protection and Guidance
1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of The Almighty.
4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust; his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flyeth
10. There, no evil will befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11. For He shall give His angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.
12. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.